A while back (read: almost 8 months ago) I wrote a silly little post called A selection of things I’ve considered since quitting my job. Truth be told, I actually knew what I was planning on doing at the time, but wasn’t in the position to actually share it yet – so I figured I should kickstart my blogging again with an updated version.
So – here we go. A selection of things I’ve actually done since quitting my job. Turns out things weren’t as adventurous as I’d planned…and no, I didn’t get a tattoo!
- Started my own company. Yep. I did that.
- Lost about a stone and a half
- Signed up for an Odeon Limitless card
- Joined an orchestra
- Moved into a new flat with an old friend…but only a short distance from home
- Made a heck of a lot of new friends
- …and said goodbye to a couple of those friends as they moved back to their home countries
- Actually practiced my violin…and enjoyed it
- Found a better orchestra and joined that instead
- Started to seriously consider writing music again
- Met Rachel McAdams (but failed to get a selfie)
- Saved up enough Boots advantage card points to get a fitbit
- Joined the local library
- Occasionally remembered I have this blog
- …and not written a single word for it since July. Oops?