If quitting my job has provided me with anything, it’s thinking space. And if thinking space has provided me with anything, it’s a list of things that I’ve considered since quitting my job – from the ones that are quite likely to happen (Odeon card, ear piercing) to those that are…slightly less likely (Brighton, Birmingham).
So, here you go. 15 things that I have considered since I’ve quit my job. No reasons, no explanations You’re welcome.
- Going on a long, long holiday
- Getting a tattoo
- Signing up for an Odeon Limitless card
- Re-starting singing lessons
- Getting my ears triple pierced
- Going to the gym more
- Doing a PhD (no, really)
- Re-starting piano lessons
- Moving to Brighton
- Training for a 10k
- Moving back to Birmingham
- Taking up improv comedy classes
- Re-starting violin lessons
- …blogging more. Ah.
Please do send me your encouragement/discouragement for the above. Maybe apart from number 2. My parents would not be amused…